How do our Expert Design and Plan for Application Virtualization?
Our Consultant team follows structured implementation solution that uses proven best practices and standards to ensure a smooth and successful engagement.
The design and planning for Microsoft Application Virtualization engagement is the first step towards:
- Realizing the business benefits of Microsoft Application Virtualization.
- Developing a plan based on proven methodologies for implementing Microsoft Application Virtualization throughout the enterprise.
- Increasing implementation reliability and efficiency through deep knowledge of product capabilities.
Design and Planning
The design and planning for Microsoft Application Virtualization engagement is broken down into four distinct phases: discovery workshops, design modeling and validation, design documentation, and implementation planning. Each of these is discussed in more detail below.
Step 1 : Discovery Workshops
Intensive on-site workshops evaluate the customer’s existing environment. A standard agenda for these workshops covers the following topics:
- Microsoft Application Virtualization Technology
- Microsoft Application Virtualization Features
- Existing Environment
- Active Directory® Requirements
- Current Network Infrastructure
- Application Packaging and Deployment
Step 2 : Design Modeling and Validation
The design modeling and validation portion of the engagement is usually performed off-site. During this phase, Globrin consultant will typically build portions of the customer’s environment in a test lab to ensure that the proposed solution will function as expected. The consultant also validates the design with the product team to make sure that Microsoft will support the delivered design.
Step3 : Design Documentation
The third stage in the engagement involves developing the documentation. The consultant will tailor the design documentation to meet the requirements of the customer. A typical design document contains the following sections:
- Critical Success Factors
- Business Requirements and Assumptions
- Architecture Overview
- Hardware and Software Requirements for Each Site
- Component Sizing Guidelines
Step 4 : Implementation Planning
In the final stage of the engagement, the consultant creates the implementation plan, which is based on the infrastructure design and usually carried out in conjunction with the customer.
Step 5: Support and Implementation
Onshore and Offshore team provides regular support based on SLA.